Fundraiser: Pintar en Bolivia - Amsterdam, NL
Time & Location
About the Event
Please join us in celebrating the 2.5 year anniversary of our partner, Pintar en Bolivia, an Art Therapy Non-profit based in Bolivia. Pintar en Bolivia was built on a dream by a Dutch woman, Lisan van der Wal, to empower women and children through artistic expression. If you would like to have a direct impact in supporting this cause, please join us for our celebration.
The format of the event will be an inspiring set of storytellers with drinks & bites, and time to network with our community.
- Lisan Van der Wal, Founder, Pintar en Bolivia : Our founding story, Project T'ikay, and our future with you
- Tijs Koedam, Co-founder, Work-Life-Energy : How to sustain energy and vitality for your employees
- Nalani Kopp, Founder, ArtherapyHQ : Fulfilling life's purpose by empowering women with modern methods
- Jasper Wegman, Founder, Che Amigo Foundation: How to get people moving in your community
- Saskia Tamminga, Chairman of the Board, Pintar en Bolivia : Finding my purpose and Project Siente
To register and to make your donation directly, please email Saskia at email@example.com and mention ArtherapyHQ.
To read more about the impact Pintar en Bolivia is making, please visit: https://pintarenbolivia.org/
The minimum donation we request is 25 euros, but we would be grateful to accept more in order to maximize our impact. Your donation will be tax deductible. Your donation includes one drink and one appetizer.
Your Donation Directly Contributes to:
- A Workshop Venue for Pintar en Bolivia
- Art Therapy sessions for women and children
- Art Materials
- Much more! ( https://pintarenbolivia.org/donate/ )
Benefits of Art Therapy:
- Liberty of Expression
- Reinforcing Self-Confidence
- Reducing Anxiety & Stress
We will host our inspirational event at Instock, a mission-driven restaurant located centrally in Amsterdam. Instock repurposes unsold products at local supermarkets to contribute to a no-waste society. You can read more about them at: https://www.instock.nl/en/
Pintar en Bolivia - Non Profit Information:
De Stichting Pintar en Bolivia is een Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling (ANBI)
Naam instelling: Stichting Pintar en Bolivia
Fiscaal Number (RSIN): 857629013
Contactgegevens: Stichting Pintar en Bolivia, Kanaalstraat 20 C, 3531 CK Utrecht / +31-6-576-8186
[PLEASE NOTE: This event will be held in the Dutch Language. All are welcome, but please be advised.]
Paula Combs, https://www.facebook.com/paulacombsphotography/